On 18/Sep/1999, Fairlight wrote:

> >     Please! :-) I really need them. Are they so difficult to implement, or
> > is there another reason for not having them? :-m
>
> Errrr...perhaps I'm missing a bit of info, but what do you mean by "columns
> in the folder lists" -specifically-?

        Ooops, sorry O:-)

        I mean columns in the folder list, like Pine. If you have a lot of
folders (as I do), the ways to see and read them all in a sane manner are,
basicly, two: (1) making directories to store the folders, or (2) having columns
in your folder list. The way that it is now, the folder list is only one column,
so if you have more than 20 folders (I do) you have to scroll down the page to
see the rest. If you could see them in columns, a only page would be enough. I
hope you understand what I mean; besides of my english, I usually can't even
make myself clear in spanish %-)

        I now that's something that many won't use, but I know I would use it;
and as I'm not such a weird person, perhaps some would use it as well :-) That's
why I asked if it was very difficult to implement, because (almost total coding
ignorance admitted, I warn) it doesn't look like that to me :-m

--
         Roberto Suarez Soto         ·       The world owes you nothing.
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]          ·            It was here first.