On Mon, Sep 20, 1999 at 12:39:47AM -0400, Tom Goulet wrote:
> I have mutt configured to use GPG, and most of it works very well, but, Mutt
> can't find most of the keys that are on my GPG public key ring.  It finds
> SOME.  I don't know what the ones it finds has in common.

This can be related to a bug present in mutt-1.0pre2 and possibly
some older versions. All people having trouble selecting keys, either
with pgp or gnupg, should apply the attached patch:

 - save and gunzip the patch
 - change in the mutt source directory
 - patch -p0 < patch-1.0pre2.gt.strtok.1
 - recompile by doing 'make'

If the problems remain, please send a list of the shown keys and the key
you desired.

Gero

patch-1.0pre2.gt.strtok.1.gz