Hi

On Mon, Sep 20, 1999 at 04:03:45PM +0200, Dirk Huebner wrote:
>I'm doing a BCC to myself from different machines I use in different
>places (just to have all outgoing mails on my primary machine).  The problem
>is, that using save-hooks (which normally work fine) isn't possible,
>because those mails should go to "sent-mail", not to the folder which
>contains the mail _from_ the user I sent the mail _to_ . For example:
>If I get mail from user X it is save-hooked to folder X. But mails I
>sent as BCC to myself are also hooked to this folder even when I did a
>new save-hook with my adress pointing to "sent-mail".
>Seems as if mutt takes "to" and ignores "from". As far as I understood
>the manual this is wanted.
>Of course I like mutt because it is that flexible, so I think there
>surely a way to force mutt to ignore the "to"-header when the
>"from"-header contains my name :-) Unfortunately I am not sure if this
>i possible and how it is done.
>Is there another way to solve the problem? I thought about perhaps
>assigning a special key for saving this mail to specified mailbox, but
>don`t know how to do it.

Reordering your save-hook lines might help.  Try putting the one with
"sent-mail" first.  It also depends on the pattern you are matching with
(I'd suggest using '~P').

Best Regards,
Marius Gedminas
--
        After Snow White used a couple rolls of film taking pictures of the
seven dwarfs, she mailed the roll to be developed.  Later she was heard to