Jeremy Blosser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Thu, 23 Sep 1999:
> If the text arrives wrapped (as it probably is), you can't reformat it with
> the internal pager.  You could possibly use an external pager to do this.

What about wrapping long lines *shorter* than the current window width?
I prefer to use a 116 characters wide xterm for mutt -- it makes
browsing message indexes easier, you can see more of long subject lines,
and so on.  However for the actual message texts I'd prefer something
like 80 chars per line formatting, for those long lines.

I tried to look at the code but a cursory glance didn't give me insight
how to write a patch for this... :-(

Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /