On Thu, Sep 23, 1999 at 04:30:48PM -0400, Brendan Cully wrote:
> On Wednesday, 22 September 1999 at 12:28, Chris Green wrote:
> > Is it possible to move IMAP4 folders using mutt?  This is a
> > fundamental need with any MUA using IMAP4 as the MUA may be the only
> > way one has of interacting with the server.
>
> What do you mean move? Rename? you can tag all messages and copy them to
> another mailbox. In the latest CVS this is quite fast, but in 96.6 it
> requires a download and upload of each message. There is no command to
> delete mailboxes yet.

Yes, I suppose rename does much of what I want (I a Unix'ish person so
it's mv to me!).  Will moving meaages to a non-existent IMAP folder
create the folder?  Also, how does one specify a sub-folder, is it
done using the . notation that appears on the folder list to indicate
folders which can hold sub-folders?

--
Chris Green ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]