Martin Keseg - Sun Slovakia - SE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'd like to know which "message status flags" are in %Z. I know there is
> r - reply
> K - pgp key
> P - encrypted message ....
>
> but for example I don't know what is b. Is somewhere list with description ?

It's in the manual.

There is no "b" status, unless you put it in using "to_chars".

  2.3.1.1.  Status Flags

  In addition to who sent the message and the subject, a short summary
  of the disposition of each message is printed beside the message
  number.  Zero or more of the following ``flags'' may appear, which
  mean:

       D       message is deleted
       K       contains a PGP public key
       M       requires mailcap to view
       N       message is new
       O       message is old
       P       message is PGP encrypted
       r       message has been replied to
       S       message is PGP signed
       !       message is flagged
       *       message is tagged

  Some of the status flags can be turned on or off using

    set-flag (default: w)

    clear-flag (default: W)

  Furthermore, the following flags reflect who the message is addressed
  to.  They can be customized with the ``$to_chars'' variable.

       +       message is to you and you only
       T       message is to you, but also to or cc'ed to others
       C       message is cc'ed to you
       F       message is from you

--
David DeSimone   | "The doctrine of human equality reposes on this:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  that there is no man really clever who has not