Uli Suppa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've got a question about macros, I want to define (<CTRL> + X) in
> vi-mode, to save the message and send it.

Mutt is not running in vi-mode.  It is running a completely separate
program, called "vi", that does not understand anything about Mutt's
macros, and in fact, they don't really talk to each other at all.  So
you can't define a key that will make the editor exit, then have Mutt
continue.

You could do like I do, and bind your <return> key to the send-message
function.  Hitting <return> is pretty easy.

--
David DeSimone   | "The doctrine of human equality reposes on this:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  that there is no man really clever who has not