Michael Thies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Tue, 12 Oct 1999:
> Maybe someone could make it clear to me, what David mean with "and
> <bounce> the resulting editing message"
>
> How could I bounce that message? Changing the To-Header?

My guess is this:

1. Edit the message you want to bounce (with the edit-message function),
change it to your liking, and use w(write) to write it back to the same
or some other folder.

2. Find that *edited* message (in the same folder, or by changing to
that other folder where you saved it in step 1) and bounce that with
the normal bounce function.

I think that's a bit awkward, but probably works.  If you write the
message back to the same folder, you may have difficulty in determining
which is the original and which is the edited copy.  If you save it to
some other folder, you need to change there before you can bounce.

Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /