Matt Porter [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> The only feature I've missed since switching from pine is the roles it
> offered.  This changes the .sig and From: (as well as other things) based
> on a combination of mail patterns and/or explicit input.  Has somebody
> implemented this yet?

See the manual for the extensive support for changing variable/etc. based
on recipeints, folder sent from, etc.  Look for send-hooks and
folder-hooks.

> All I really need it to do is prompt me for which of two roles I want to
> answer as with one of them being the default so I can just push enter
> throught it on normal mails (and have my default .sig/From: line.

Or set up different files with the settings you want per 'role' and bind
macros to source those files.

--
Jeremy Blosser   |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |   http://jblosser.firinn.org/

PGP signature