I replied to a message (from within the pager IIRC, but I'm not sure),
then hit 'c' to change the mailbox. And the whole screen got black (this
is my background color). I don't know what the cause is, and this may be
difficult to reproduce. All that I know is that I received a new message
at about the same time in the current mailbox.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - PhD student in Computer Science
Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> or <http://www.ens-lyon.fr/~vlefevre/> - 100%