How do I set up F1 for help?

Actually I want to look at the html manual, although I've manged to
get Ctl-Z to do this with:-

macro index \cz !start /f/c lynx c:/mutt/manual.html'

This is my first stab at a macro, but it's quite useful, and quite
close to what I want eventually. In addition, I would like to use
F1 instead of Ctl-Z, I like the command to run automatically
without needing to press ENTER, and I'd like to prevent mutt from
issuing the 'press any key to continue' prompt.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

BTW the command above is an OS/2 command to start Lynx in foreground
in a seperate session, just in case anyone is confused...

--
John