Hi all,

I'm an elm diehard who's finally made the jump to mutt.
The fact that keypresses are about the same is great !

My questions is about configuring mutt.  Yup, I've checked
over the page that discusses muttrc items, but without luck.

When I exit mutt, the defaults are not right.  I do _not_
want it to transfer mail out of my spoolfile, and I _do_
want it to delete the messages I've marked for deletion.
"ask-no", "ask-yes".

How do I configure these two items ?

thanks,

fred baube

--
F.Baube(tm)        * "Geese, I'm led to understand, make
G'town U. MSFS '88 *  excellent watchdogs. Which is good