Hi!

When you're in the lst of (possible) keys to determine which one to use,
you've not got any chance to (q)uit this list anddecide to not encrypt the
mail. If you don't have the public key, you're sent to the input field for
prividing the keyid again and so on. I think thereshould be a way to escape
this choosing and to cancel encryption at all...

Is there no way to not crypt the mail or do I simply not find another
solutions? For me, only Ctrl-C helps (but then you've to re-write your mail
or to re-use something _if_ you saved it with a different file name...).

MfG, JBG
PS: If there really is o other choice than exiting mutt, I think this
should be added...

--
Fehler eingestehen, Größe zeigen: Nehmt die Rechtschreibreform zurück!!!
keyID=0x8399E1BB fingerprint=250D 3BCF 7127 0D8C A444 A961 1DBD 5E75 8399 E1BB

PGP signature