Hi,

I use mutt 0.95.6i with ncurses 4.2 on Linux 2.2.10. I think I found a bug in
_this_ version (other versions I've never tried). If mutt is started and you
press CTRL-X-S mutt is dead. And if you want to kill the process from an other
console it is not possible. Until a reboot you can't use this terminal (yes,
perhaps it is possible to kill and restart anything else to use this terminal
again, but I' am new on Linux so I can't use this terminal until a reboot).

If this bug is already known, ignore this mail and excuse me, but I couldn't
find something like list of all known bugs.

Greeting
Moritz

--
Please USE ONLY my 2048-bit RSA key with
this key-id: 4EB28E79 -- Key fingerprint:

PGP signature