On Sat, Nov 06, 1999 at 01:09:34AM -0600, oneiros wrote:
> Thus spake Reed Lai ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
>
> > i tell mutt to use color "default", but mutt tell me
> > "default: no such color", why?
> >
> > for example "color error brightred default"
>
> default will only work if mutt was compiled against ncurses, if it's compiled
> against slang you'll need to use black.

umm, my mutt is compiled against slang and "default" works fine:

$ grep "color normal" .muttrc
   color normal      white  default # pager body
$ mutt -v
Mutt 1.0us (1999-10-22)
Copyright (C) 1996-9 Michael R. Elkins and others.
Mutt comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `mutt -vv'.
Mutt is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; type `mutt -vv' for details.

System: Linux 2.2.12 [using slang 10202]
Compile options:
...blah bblah

--
Brandt