On Wed, Nov 17, 1999 at 05:42:08PM -0600, David DeSimone wrote:
> What I remember is that, as more mailbox formats were being added
> (IMAP), it became clear that Mutt couldn't always get all the
> information needed in order to display the flag.  That is, you'd have to
> pretty much scan the folder itself to determine which mails have
> attachments and which do not.  And that is expensive, over a network.

I use fetchmail to deliver my mail locally, and I'm certainly willing to
take a performance hit if I could have a cool feature like an attachment
flag.

Would it be possible to implement it as a variable we can set and unset?
Something like 'set attachment_flag' ?

If nobody wants to do it, I'd certainly be willing to give it a shot.

--
 Nathan Cullen [EMAIL PROTECTED]