Hi all.  I've just switched to mutt a few days ago, after using elm
for the past 6 or 7 years.  So far, it's easy to pick up, and I'm
liking it.  One question I do have, though, is what should the lists
command actually do?

In my muttrc I have the line:
lists mutt (I also tried mutt-users)

but messages to this list are still coming to my inbox.  I have a
couple of other lists that I am filtering out to separate folders
using procmail, and that is working okay, and I could continue to
set this up for all my lists, I was just curious to see what mutt
would do with lists.  Should it put them in their own folder
=mutt-users, which is how I have procmail doing other lists?

I wonder if this has something to do with the fact that I subscribed
as [EMAIL PROTECTED], which forwards email to my @home address?  Though
when the messages arrive, their To: field is still [EMAIL PROTECTED],
so I wouldn't think that's the problem.  Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Brian

--
The 21st century begins on January 1, 2001.