Hi,

I'm probably overlooking a simple thing, but i just cannot figure out
the problem here. I have tried the last hour and it just doesn't seem to
work out.

The problem is this:

  send-hook .                     'unmy_hdr From:'
  send-hook .                     'unmy_hdr Reply-To:'
  send-hook .                     'unmy_hdr Cc:'
  send-hook .                     'set reverse_name'
  send-hook .                     'set signature=~/.signature'
  send-hook .                     'set attribution="++ %{%d/%m/%y %H:%M
  [...]
  send-hook [EMAIL PROTECTED] 'my_hdr From: Rejo Zenger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'
  send-hook [EMAIL PROTECTED] 'my_hdr Reply-To: Rejo Zenger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'
  send-hook [EMAIL PROTECTED] 'my_hdr Cc: Foo Bar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'
  send-hook [EMAIL PROTECTED] 'set signature=""'
  send-hook [EMAIL PROTECTED] 'set attribution=""'

For the From and Reply-To fields and the signature and attribution
settings it works like a charm. However, the Cc will not change. So,
what could possibly be wrong. Any idea's?

Aditionally, how to exclude the body in the reply?

        -Rejo.

--
= Rejo Zenger  [Sister Ray Crisiscentrum]               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
= http://mediaport.org/~sister                                  PGP: see headers