On Mon, Nov 29, 1999 at 12:14:20PM +0100, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 28, 1999 at 02:00:07AM +0100, J Horacio MG wrote:
>
> > `make install' gives me lots of warnings like the following (both for
> > mutt1.0i and 1.1.1i):
> >
> > pop.c:336: warning: ANSI C forbids braced-groups within expressions
>
> They're only warnings.
> Anyway I think that stuff oughta be fixed.

You see this warning because /usr/include/ctype.h (from glibc) contains
some clever optimized #defines for tolower()/toupper() that make use of
GCC extended features.  This is harmless and appears only when you give
gcc both -O and -pedantic switches.

Scared me a lot when I first saw them ;)

HTH
Marius Gedminas
                -- Rich Kulawiec