Scenario (Mutt-1.1.1i):
  set charset=iso-8859-13
  set send_charset=iso-8859-4

I send a letter to myself and include some iso-8859-13 characters both
in the body and in the Subject line.  I get these headers:

  Subject: =?iso-8859-13?Q?<skipped>?=

Now the bug is this: the characters in <skipped> *are* translated to
iso-8859-4, but Mutt says they're in iso-8859-13.

Best Regards,
Marius Gedminas
--
In order to get a loan you must first prove you don't need it.

P.S. I just switched to Mutt-1.1.1 and, of course, forgot that `lists'
command changed semantics...  So my other mail about an error in the
manual (which incorrectly states to send the word `subscribe' in the
subject instead of the body to mutt-*[EMAIL PROTECTED]) went straight to
the moderator for approval.