This is a call for help! The problem is still unresolved

> I have just downloaded and compiled the newest version of mutt and gpg. They
> work fine together, but I was not able to configure everything well.
>  I am Hungarian, so I would like to use accented letters (8 bit).
These are like áéőú, now with flying accents a' e' o" u'

> I inserted
> set allow_8bit and set charset="iso-8859-2" into .muttrc, but nothing happened.
> Do I do this well?

Any comments? This happens both in the terminal (with otherwise good fonts,
unimap, etc) and in xterm. I see everything correctly as I write it.

>  The second is gpg (but is not gpg specific). I am sending my mail from my
> laptop (sendmail), but receiving it from a POP3 server via
> fetchmail/procmail. To be able to read my own messages, I have to encrypt them
> to myself. I do it by adding a my_hdr bcc line to .muttrc, but feel that this
> is not the best (and most elegant) way, since I send it over the network to
> myself. Probably I have to make a send-hook to remove the bcc, so it only gets
> saved locally....?

Come on men, I do not belive that nobody uses pgp/gpg with mutt! How do you do
this? I do not belive that manually...

> Thanks, Zsombor
>
> (private reply as well, please)

Thanks again.