Alexander Dvorak t2069 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have read the notes on pgp in the doc directory, but I still wonder
> in which way the pgp (particularly the gpg) support was improoved ?

As near as I can tell, PGP support was changed to be more flexible, so
that any command that might be sent to PGP, or another encryption
program, can be formatted and scripted using the command variables,
instead of being hard-coded into Mutt.

--
David DeSimone   | "The doctrine of human equality reposes on this:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  that there is no man really clever who has not