I am in a mailing list which appends the following information to each user.
I guess this is a new feature in the listserver (sparklist) software. When I reply
to the list, this piece of information remains in the note. Each time I reply to this
list, I have to be very conscious to delete this information, else someone could
unsubscribe me from the list. Is there anyway to delete this information with the
help of Mutt automatically?

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to XYZ as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Subba Rao
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pws.prserv.net/truemax/

 => Time is relative. Here is a new way to look at time. <=
http://www.smcinnovations.com