Caldwell Warley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Recently I downloaded mutt 1.0 and tried the configure command.  This was the result:

> checking for a BSD compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
> checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... no
> checking for working aclocal... missing
> checking for working autoconf... missing
> checking for working automake... missing
> checking for working autoheader... missing
> checking for working makeinfo... missing
> checking host system type...

That was the entire result?  It just stopped after checking system type?
I don't think I've ever seen such a thing.

> Now my .muttrc-local file (from version 0.9x) is a total of 0 kb.  I
> don't know if the two are related, but for some reason I can use mutt
> fine.

If you are able to use Mutt without any trouble, then what exactly is
the problem that you are reporting?  Your subject says "error during
configure" but there are no errors above.  Most people don't have the
autoconf tools installed, so "missing" is the proper thing to print out.

> Also, is it correct that 'us' versions DO NOT support PGP?

Indeed.

--
David DeSimone   | "The doctrine of human equality reposes on this:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  that there is no man really clever who has not