On Thu, Dec 23, 1999 at 06:29:54PM +0530, Raju K V wrote:
> I can successfully sign my messsages but when I try to encrypt a
> message, mutt hangs with 'Invoking gpg...'.

Probably you forgot to say gpg-2comp the ID of your own (RSA type)
key. Because Gnupg doesn't have an encryptself option like PGP this
information is necessary, but I wanted to keep the script simple and
avoid a separate configuration file.

Again, to all people who downloaded gpg-2comp:
Please edit the script to include your key ID!

> Also, what do I set to make my gpg signature appear as part of the message
> rather than as a attachment? specially for non-mutt users?

Include a clear text signature either by a shell script or in your
editor (see the PGP-Notes.txt file in the doc subdirectory of the
mutt sources). Expect problems with flaky MTAs modifying the message
or when using MIME features in your mails.

Gero