Alexander --

...and then Alexander Sclearuc said...
% Hello guys,
%
% The problem:
%
% I've corrected mutt configuration adding next string in it (to
% represent my current configuration):
% my_hdr From: Alexander Sclearuc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

What was it doing before?

%
% Now all my fcc-save-hook and fcc-hook directives do not have any
% effect: by default all messages are proposed to be saved in

Hmmm...  That's curious...

% =sent. I have played around with different configuration commands
% send-hook - no effect too.

Well, to turn off the =sent setting, try setting force_name in your
.muttrc (currently a commented out "unset" statement, which probably
means that it's still unset by default).

%
% So, the question: what should be done to make fcc-save-hook &
% fcc-hook options working again?

You probably need to send on your hook files (sourced, I see) for us to
debug them, but try the force_name first to see if that changes =sent at
all.

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature