On Sun, Jan 09, 2000 at 10:05:26AM -0800, --A. Santoyo-- wrote:
> hello I'm having trouble getting mutt to run.  when I run the mutt
> command at the prompt I get an error that says /var/spool/mail/root is
> not a mail folder.  what can I do about this.  Any other tips to get
> this app going would be very usefull.

This probably means that the file is not present (i.e. not yet created).
You should probably send some mail to the relevant user (`root' in this;
however I support the advice not to do anything as root when possible).

Marius Gedminas
--
To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.