I have the latest version of Mutt on my FreeBSD 3.3 system.  It works
fine, except that color support doesn't seem to work.  I don't have X
on the system.  But I continue to get these messages:

        Error in /usr/home/eugene/.muttrc, line 2: default: no such color
        Error in /usr/home/eugene/.muttrc, line 3: default: no such color
        Error in /usr/home/eugene/.muttrc, line 4: default: no such color

The offending lines in my .muttrc are:

        color quoted green default
        color hdrdefault blue default
        color header magenta default ^(Subject|To|Date|From):

Here's the pertinent verbose info:

        Mutt 1.0.1i (2000-01-18)
        Copyright (C) 1996-2000 Michael R. Elkins and others.
        Mutt comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `mutt -vv'.
        Mutt is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
        under certain conditions; type `mutt -vv' for details.

        System: FreeBSD 3.3-RELEASE [using ncurses 1.8.6/ache]
        Compile options:
        -DOMAIN
        -HOMESPOOL  +USE_SETGID  +USE_DOTLOCK  +USE_FCNTL  -USE_FLOCK
        -USE_IMAP  -USE_POP  +HAVE_REGCOMP  -USE_GNU_REGEX  +HAVE_COLOR
        -BUFFY_SIZE
        -EXACT_ADDRESS  +ENABLE_NLS
        SENDMAIL="/usr/sbin/sendmail"
        MAILPATH="/var/mail"
        SHAREDIR="/usr/local/share/mutt"
        SYSCONFDIR="/usr/local/etc"
        ISPELL="/usr/local/bin/ispell"
        To contact the developers, please mail to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Am I just missing something obvious?

--
Eugene Lee
[EMAIL PROTECTED]