I am very new to mutt, and by emailing back and forth with fellow mutt
users, documentation and the like, I am unable to figure out -- based on
my .muttrc file --- why email I send out want to go to the record of the
name it is sent to...for instance, if i send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

mutt will want to create a mailbox for whatever...if I don't create the
box, mail isn't sent

I have specified in my muttrc file to, can't recall the syntax..i'm
attaching the file itself, something to the extent of "set record=+sent"

I would just like all sent email to be Fcc'd to sent, that is all, I am
sure I am going to have this down pat in a few months, and hopefully I
can help out other new mutters...

thanks
/jgh