Hi,

I have several mail accounts, for very distinct purposes. If i reply to
a  message, I would like From: to list the To: address of the message I
replied to. Therefore, I have set reverse_name, but it doesn't seem to
work. Or is reverse_name something else?

Another issue is, that when I compose a message with a different From:
address than the default, my default mail address is still there in the
message headers. The first line of a messages lists something like
>From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sun Feb  6 13:44:43 2000

and a bit below there is a header like this Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

However, I have multiple accounts because I don't want certain people
and mailing lists to spam me on my real mail address. And if my real
address is still somewhere in the headers, I might as well have just one
account.

Am I missing something here, or should I file a bug/wishlist report?

Wouter

Ps. FWIW I use Mutt 1.0pre4i (1999-10-11)

--
Linux duckman 2.2.14 #1 Wed Jan 5 14:45:16 CET 2000 i586 unknown
  2:00pm  up 10 days, 20:39,  0 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00