On Wed, Feb 09, 2000 at 08:26:28AM -0600, Kent R. Frazier wrote:
> I'm not sure if this relates to mutt or sendmail, I'm new to both.
> Would someone be kind enough to tell me how to change the X-Sender
> header? I have attached a copy of what it currently shows.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Kent
> --
> Kent R. Frazier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> GPG Fingerprint: 5EAC 06F2 6D79 F329 5C45 19AA EC0F 8F5A 9F2E 5558
> GPG Key at: http://www.pobox.com/~kfrazier/public-keys.html
>
> Linux: The Operating System for the GNU Millennium
>

> Subject: Test
> Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This action is defined when mutt is compiled and resides in the mutt
binary itself.  If you want to remove it, you could find the
appropriate lines in the source code that adds it and modify the code
accordingly.  Or you could just leave it in as a way to advertise and
advocate the use of mutt. :-)  That's primarily why I haven't taken it
out.

|  Christopher Uy  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  http://www.chivalry.net   |
     "Every successful person has had failures but repeated failure
                 is no guarantee of eventual success."

PGP signature