On Tue, Feb 29, 2000 at 04:02:32PM +0000, Lars Hecking wrote:

>  You mean, "fake bounce" as in: created by yourself, not by the MTA?

Yes. So I don't want any automatic bouncing. I don't get that much spam.
But when I do, it will end up in my inbox. I want to be able to just
pipe it to a fake bounce script and let the sender think he spammed an
e-mail address that doesn't exist. If I'm lucky, he'll remove my e-mail
address from his spam list.

Procmail is for filtering mail, but filtering is not the problem here.

I've seen some procmail scripts that do filtering and bouncing, but I
don't want that. I just want a tiny little script that only generates
the fake bounce and feeds it to sendmail, nothing more, nothing less.

Wouter

--
Wat voor een paperclip geldt, geldt in wezen ook voor een server.
- Compaq over de nieuwste ProLiant servers