Wrote Thomas Roessler on Wed, Mar 01, 2000 at 12:05:34PM +0100:
> Funny.  Some of the stuff I'm seeing in "Clean" heavily reminds me
> of Atari's character set used with their STs, although other things
> definately looked different, for instance the shape of the "a".
> (Actually, there seems to be an Atari Logo hidden in that font.)
>
> Anyway, this font seems to have some more encoding issues than the
> one you mention: At least here, iso-8859-1 Umlauts (äöüß, ...)
> aren't displayed at all.  I'm not sure it's really the font you want
> to use.

It is a really nice font. It is the only monospaced font that I have
ever liked. Even if Netscape's proportional fonts look abysmal I'm
always happy I can have Clean to look nice for me.

The Lucida settings just don't do it for me.. But thanks for the set
ascii_chars tip, that made things much more readable..

Thanks for your help,

Chuck