* Christopher Uy ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [000129 20:17]:
> Will lose a whitespace before the colon.  I was pulling my hair out
> for a while trying to find out why some of my signed messages were
> coming back with bad signature errors.

I have no problems with the mentioned procmail version under FreeBSD. I'm
able to handle both encrypted and signed messages. The only patch applied
by the FreeBSD port system to the source code itself is in recommend.c,
thus it should not be a issue.

Only thing I can think off is that it might have something to do with me
using Maildirs. Might be that the bug is somewhere in the mbox specific
code. Both procmail and mutt support maildirs tho, so I don't really see
any reason not to use them.

Terje Elde
--
Xlehveh rhkau fudwuh få mydtemi dåh tk aqd rhkau jyt få kdyn (jyt ==
fudwuh?)

PGP signature