On Sun, Jan 30, 2000 at 03:02:27PM -0500, Brian wrote:
> I have recently made the switch from mutt-1.0 to mutt-1.1x and have
> come across a few "issues" with colors.  I am unable to make the
> default text colour be a dark grey.  I would much prefer it to be
> white.  Any suggestions?

So do you want it to be dark gray (color normal brightblack ...) or
white? (color normal brightwhite ...)?  Also, there might be color
problems depending on your version of ncurses/slang.

> Feel free to point me towards a colour sampling for 1.1x

#ifdef SHAMELESS_PLUG
You can look at http://www-public.osf.lt/~mgedmin/mutt/.  Everything is
in Lithuanian there, but you could look at a couple of screenshots and
see my color definitions in a copy of my .muttrc.  BTW colors in
.muttrc do not match those in the screenshots ;)  I've replaced all
`blue' backgrounds to `default' to see Eterm's background bitmaps.  Also,
slang 1.3.8 was unable to display my colors properly, so I recompiled
mutt with ncurses 5.0, but haven't (yet) updated the screenshots.

Perhaps I'll make an English version of those pages.  So far I'm using
them to lure local Linux newbies to mutt :-)
#endif

Good luck,
Marius Gedminas
--
When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets a little crowded.