ashley --

...and then Ralf Hildebrandt said...
% On Thu, Mar 02, 2000 at 06:37:45PM -0800, ashley wrote:
% > I'm trying to set up urlview, but when I type in the bound key sequence, I get:
% > sh: urlview: command not found
%
% Try to bind
% /usr/local/bin/urlview
% instead of just
% urlview

... and, if that works, make sure you exit mutt, reload your path
("reahsh" in a c-derived shell; I dunno for sh/ksh/bash/zsh/...) to see
the new script, and *then* try it again bound to just "urlview".

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature