On Mon, Mar 13, 2000 at 06:14:59PM +0000, J McKitrick wrote:

> I know mutt has an option (resolve) to not move to the next message
> after performing an action.  If i delete a message, is there any way
> to get back to that message besides entering the message number?  The
> index skips deleted messages when navigating, of course.

You can also go to the message just above the deleted one, and press
'u'. Will not work when there is no undeleted mail above or when there
are too many other deleted mails above, though.

Another way is undelete-pattern (forgot the key binding for that)

Peter

--
     Dr Peter Poeml | Institute of epidemiology and social medicine