Hi, folks --

...and then Mikko Hänninen said...
% Aleksey Tsalolikhin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Mon, 20 Mar 2000:
% > of message 1 when I start mutt.  Is there an option to have
% > the indicator go to message 1 at startup that I've missed
%
% Not really an option, but a supported method would be to set up a
% folder hook in your .muttrc, which matches all folders:
%
%   folder-hook . 'push "1<enter>"'

This is all I could come up with, too, but it's IMHO a kludge.

Do I incorrectly remember a point_new variable that would cause mutt to
jump to the first new message, which is what most people want anyway but
some don't, which is now obviously not there?  Or did I make it up? :-)

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature