Gero Treuner wrote at Die.03/21/00-10:35:32Uhr:

> Hi!
>
> On Sun, Mar 19, 2000 at 01:58:47PM +0100, Clemens Wohld wrote:
> > ## Show TXT-documentation when pressing <F1>:
> > macro generic <f1> "!less /usr/local/doc/mutt/manual.txt\n" \
> > "Show Mutt documentation"
>
> This looks ok.
I know :(
Thats why i dont know what i have for an problem :(
OK, i can make a link to /usr/doc/packages/mutt (i have do this:)
but i think strong that are existing some other rc-file.
Not in my ~/.muttrc, there are only two macros to show help.
In /usr/doc/packages/mutt is nothing anymore. Only an link call's
mutt.changes.
But in my old .muttrc (mutt-9.6i-rpm) i have set the html-help.
This is also anywhere in a configfile, cause whenn i want to change
this, mutt find (looks in ~/.mutt/...there are my source-files)
it also not.
Whenn i copy the files back to the old place (~/.mutt/*)
is everything OK.
Thats looks like an other rc-file. But where??

> > Always he want to look in /usr/doc/packages.
> > Somebody can help me? But please i'm not an english-crack,
> > write "light-english", don't know what it is...but see me ;-))
>
> Maybe there are old configuration files left, Muttrc for example
> - except the deinstallation of the old mutt failed, then this
> could be call instead of the new one.
Where?? Not in my own .muttrc-settings.
Where i can find some?
$ find / -name .muttrc (or MUTTRC)
...can't find some :(
The rpm is uninstall, shure.

> (For safety again in German language:
> Vom alten Mutt sind wohl noch Konfigurationsdateien uebrig, z. B.
> das Muttrc - ausser die Deinstallation des alten hat nicht funktioniert,
> in diesem Fall koennte sogar das alte Programm statt des neuen
> aufgerufen werden.  :)
(sorry, but will anser in german)
Das gut ;-)
Ich hab nochmal alles abgesucht. Wo sollte/könnte ich denn noch was
von dem rpm-mutt finden??
/usr/doc/packages/mutt ist leer.
mit find läßt sich auch nichts finden.
Bin aber 100% sicher (weil es die Pfade der Vorgängerversion sind)
das diese Konfig mein altes mutt getragen hat!

Greetings, Clemens

--
Reg. Linux-user # 134173
E-Mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]