Jason Helfman writes:
> Ok that worked, but what if I want to have it retrieve a email address
> or last name...like mine? will it work then as well, why is the options
> file not responding to that request, baffles me...

 Well, it's a _key_ server. It serves _keys_. Keys usually have
 the key owner's name and email addresses associated with it.
 If that's not what you want, I don't understand your question.

$ gpg --list-key lars
gpg: NOTE: THIS IS A DEVELOPMENT VERSION!
gpg: It is only intended for test purposes and should NOT be
gpg: used in a production environment or with production keys!
pub  1024D/83AC334A 1999-09-22 Lars Hecking <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
sub  1024g/9186116D 1999-09-22

pub  1024R/FB6F7CC9 1998-02-27 Lars Hecking <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

$