Hi all,

Just something I did not find in the manual (may be too tired tonight)

I used to have mbox-hooks in my .muttrc for mailing lists, and it worked perfectly.
But I stopped to use it, because if I want to follow a thread, I dont want undeleted
messages to be saved in an archive folder immediately (and automagically), in order
to wait for other related messages.
Once I consider the given thread is complete (for me at least), I want to save one or
more
messages. So far, so good.
Of course, each time I press 's', I have to give the name of the folder I want to save
to.
So my question is : is there a way to give (in a folder-hook may be) a default name
for the
archive folder ?

This might not be the Right Way (tm) to read and follow ml messages...
Just tell me...

BTW, I know I could do this with a macro, just curious about another (and easier) way

Thanks

--
JcB, Jean-Charles Bagneris, Montpellier, France