From: Robert Suetterlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thursday, March 30, 2000 12:20 PM
Subject: Problem: I recieved a strange email with several strange headers.

>Hello,
>
> I recieved a strange email from some company. The mail headers do not
list me as recipient so I do not know why I did recieve the mail at all.
Also the top 'FROM ' header line (and the derieved return path) is a bit
strange and I do not really know what to make of it. I attached the email
to this letter, so if any of You mail gurus are listening perhaps You know
why I get this mail and what to make of the header line.