On Sat, May 13, 2000 at 11:37:12PM -0400, David T-G typed:

> As you've seen, the fix is to get a new mutt ...

yep ...

> ... but my vague recollection is that 0.95.4i already had the mutt_dotlock
> program so that mutt itself could run without special perms -- and so

I tried compiling a later version of mutt (1.1.19i) on my office box
(solaris 2.6) - it refused to be made.  I just have to edit the makefile
a bit (I don't have write access to /usr/bin or /usr/local/bin, naturally)

Lemme see ...

thanks!

Suresh Ramasubramanian | sureshr at staff.juno.com
Any clod can have the facts, but having opinions is an art.
                -- Charles McCabe