[EMAIL PROTECTED] proclaimed on mutt-users that:

>How could I do to make mutt use this field :
>       Return-Receipt-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>to confirm the user [EMAIL PROTECTED] that I have read his mail ?

The sample.muttrc file has this :)  Anyway, here it is -

set dsn_notify='failure,delay' # when to return an error message
set dsn_return=hdrs            # what to return in the error message

You can add 'success' to failure and delay (that is one of the options in
DSN).  That should work, IIRC.

hth
Suresh Ramasubramanian | sureshr at staff.juno.com
There are two types of people in this world, good and bad.  The good
sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.
                -- Woody Allen