Dave (Grizz) Glaser proclaimed on mutt-users that:

>Thanks, but aren't you supposed to be able to browse the IMAP folder to
>attach files with? If not, is there a way to automatically tell mutt
>where to get attached files from ? (e.g ~/ ).

If there _are_ files on your remote imap folder, then well and good.
Otherwise, you are just browsing _that_ folder, and you have to use
mailboxes in your muttrc to define each IMAP folder you want to read.

~/ and tab is what I have been using to attach files ... maybe (rather,
most likely) there is a better way available to set the default path for
attachments.

-s

Suresh Ramasubramanian | sureshr at staff.juno.com
Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it.
                -- Woody Allen