Eric --

...and then Eric Osborne said...
% Folks-
%
%   I'm making the move from 0.95.5i to 1.2 to get all of the useful
% changes therein.  However, I'd been using Alain Penders' support for
% compressed folders in 0.95.5i, and now can't live without it. :)

I can imagine!  That's pretty old, though.

%
%   I tried just patching the existing diffs into 1.2, but of course
% that failed.  Before I go through and port this stuff over to 1.2,
% does anybody know if this has already been done?  Thanks much!

See

  http://www.rhein.de/~roland/mutt/

for the rr.compressed patch.  Have fun :-)

%
% eric

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature