Michael Tatge proclaimed on mutt-users that:

>> >I use:
>> ># Host 1
>> >poll host1.domain1 protocoll pop3 usename someuser1 there is localuser1 \
>> >here password somepasswd1

>> poll host.domain with proto pop3
>> user username with password pass wants mda\
>>  "sed -e '1s/^\t/Received:/' | formail | /usr/bin/procmail -d <user>"
>>
>> This will work out much better.
>
>I'm quit happy with this setting. Works like charm :-)

Which one?  multidrop (the one above) or the procmail?

AFAIK, multidrop can mishandle mail delivery, and dump a few mails to the
root (or whatever mailbox you run fetchmail from).  ESR suggests using
procmail, in his fetchmail manual (from where I scarfed the above)

Suresh Ramasubramanian | sureshr at staff.juno.com
Green light in a.m. for new projects.  Red light in P.M. for traffic
tickets.