Dear gentle-mutt'rs,

I have been trying valiantly to forward/reply-to a message that
includes attachments and shunt _all_ the attachments on.  Yet i
haven't been able to do any more than forward attachment #1 and
the others go nowhere.  (... mutter, mutter, mutter ...)

I have followed the instructions as below but still no good.

                       The Attachment Menu
    The default binding for view-attachments is `v', which ...
    <snip>
    You can also reply to the current message from this menu, and
    only the current attachment (or the attachments tagged) will
    be quoted in your reply. ...

My version of mutt is 1.0.1us
i have also had a quick try with 1.1.9i - also a dud.

Any quick tips on what i'm missing?

Thanks,
Gerry.

--
Disclaimer:  These are my opinions, not those of my employer
Gerald K. Embery ;                          e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]