Hi guys. I figure that PGP is probably a separate issue, but I'd like to
learn about how to use it with mutt. Now, there's a little on it in the
manual, but I guess it assumes that you already know what you're doing with
PGP, and have some kind of software already installed. I've seen mention of
GNU PGP. Is this what most are using? If so, I'll worry about installing that
and working with it before worrying about mutt issues.

        Thanks,

        Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier, 1Z22, SKY  Tel: 613-765-4699 (ESN: 39-54699)
Optical Networks, Nortel Networks