Ok, according to my manual, the $print variable, if set...

print

Type: quadoption
Default: ask-no

Controls whether or not Mutt asks for confirmation before printing. This is
useful for people (like me) who accidentally hit ``p'' often.

        I have "set print" in my .muttrc file, but when I hit "p", it doesn't ask
for confirmation.

        Does it need to be set to something like 1, or "y", or something?

        Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier, 1Z22, SKY  Tel: 613-765-4699 (ESN: 39-54699)
Optical Networks, Nortel Networks